I'm a Ph.D. student in the complex systems group in IceLab led by Martin Rosvall at Umeå University.
I work on network community detection methods using the map equation framework. I've also done some visualizations and web applications.
- Metadata-informed community detection with lazy encoding using absorbing random walks
- Aleix Bassolas, Anton Eriksson, Antoine Marot, Martin Rosvall, Vincenzo Nicosia (arXiv, 2021)
- Flow-based community detection in hypergraphs
- Anton Eriksson, Timoteo Carletti, Renaud Lambiotte, Alexis Rojas, and Martin Rosvall (Higher-Order Systems pp. 141-161, Springer Complexity, 2022)
- How choosing random-walk model and network representation matters for ﬂow-based community detection in hypergraphs
- Anton Eriksson, Daniel Edler, Alexis Rojas, Manlio de Domenico, and Martin Rosvall (Comm. Phys., 2021)
- Interactive visualization of complex networks
- Master's thesis supervised by Martin Rosvall and Daniel Edler (2018)
Tools and Visualizations
- Infomap Online
- Infomap in your browser. Complete with interactive documentation.
- Alluvial Diagram Generator
- Track how communities network change over time.
- State Network Visualizer
- Experiment in how to visualize Infomap state networks.
- Understanding The Map Equation
- Understand how we go from random walks to network communities.
- Infomap Network Navigator
- Like Google Maps for networks, zoom and pan to explore hierarchical networks.
- NetSciX Porto 2022
- Metadata-informed community detection with lazy encoding using absorbing random walks.
- Networks 2021
- Random-walk models and network representations for community detection in hypergraphs.
- HONS 2021
- Flow-based community detection in hypergraphs.
- NetSciX Tokyo 2020
- Tutorial on sparse higher-order networks.
- MSCx Salina 2019
- Infomap Online and Infomap Network Navigator
- Information, networks, and markets (2019-2020)
- Modelling and simulation: Machine learning (2020-2021)
- Various undergrad physics courses (2018-2020)